Sunday, October 10, 2004

Splashes of Color

Splashes of color

are all around me.

Reminders of God

completely surround me.



A brilliant yellow sun,

a crystal blue sky,

the rainbow of color

on a passing butterfly.



A bright red cardinal,

in an autumn speckled tree …

sings a perfect song,

as if it’s just for me.



A clear winter air,

upon a blanket of white snow …

reminds me of my God,

everywhere I go.



A sky of velvet black,

hosts a galaxy of stars …

as kids capture fireflies

and stuff them into jars.



A fat orange pumpkin,

a juicy purple plum,

a brown walnut,

so tasty to the tum.



A lawn of vivid green,

paints a splendid grass …

as Spring becomes Summer,

and seasons come to pass.



A romantic little rose,

which blends a pretty pink …

is my favorite flower,

to make one stop and think.



Let’s think about the Glory,

and the beauty all around …

as Splashes of Color

make an awesome sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment