Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Fret,Stir and Worry

Fret, Stir & Worry
By: Debra Sue Higginbotham


I sit here and I worry,
and I stir and I fret …
because when you’re human,
it’s so easy to forget …

There is no need to worry,
when one knows how to pray …
and Our Lord will handle it,
in His timing and His way.

I sit here and I ponder,
and I plan what I should do…
and I question my decisions,
and the path I shall see through.

I ask the Lord for help,
and I beg on bended knee …
and then go on with my plans,
as I fret and stir and worry.

It is hard to keep my focus,
when the walls are caving in.
It’s easy to remember to pray,
yet hard to know where to begin.

I know what I need to do,
as I recall all that I’ve heard …
it’s not enough to simply pray - -
I must also stay in His Word !!

Try not to lose your focus,
or allow the message to be blurry.
I think it insults Our Lord –
when we Fret, Stir and Worry.


Sept 9, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment