Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Who

Who?

Who can it be Lord? Can it possibly be you?
Who is the one, who always sees me through?

Who do I turn to, when my faith is unsteady?
Who stays patient, when my heart isn’t ready?

Who lifts me up, when my soul is weighing down?
Who remains my King – with thorns for a crown?

Who do I turn to, when my knees become weak?
Who becomes my voice – when I cannot speak?

Who hears my prayers, as inept as they are?
Who has the power, to heal my every scar?

Who do I turn to, when skies are turning gray?
Who finds my words – as I’m unsure what to say?

Who never moves, even if I tend to roam?
Who never fails - - to welcome me home?

Who do I turn to, when my path seems lost?
Who is my savior – who paid the greatest cost?

Who holds my hand, if I forget to hold on?
Who fights my demons, until they’re all gone?

Who do I turn to, when there’s nowhere else to turn?
Why don’t I seek you first? When will I ever learn?

Who can it be Lord? You know I know it’s you ...
my alpha and omega - - who always sees me through!

1 comment:

  1. We are always wondering Who -- usually who to blame when what we should be wondering is who to praise -- thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete