Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I Threw It Out

"I Threw It Out" (January 2002)
====================================================
I spoke with my savior ... that always makes me smile.
His name is Jesus Christ... and I really like His style.
He helped me do some cleaning - added some thing's Himself.
Like Faith, Hope and Love - with Love above all else.
He made me throw out Worrying ... it was old and in my way.
It kept me from Getting Busy ... taking up too much of my day.

I discarded my Inhibitions ... they were simply crowding me out.
Made room for my New Growth ... purging old fears and doubts.

I removed my stains of Sin - - no time to ponder them anyway.
They are nailed to a Cross ... so I can start fresh new today.
Some new thoughts appeared - such as I can, I Must, I will.
Eradicated "I might" ... So I could stop standing still.
I picked up a special thing - and placed it on my heart.
I found it - it's called Peace ... it's a great place to start.
Yes, I've cleaned up nice ... can't you see it in my eyes?
for things like Worry and Doubt - have said their good-byes.

Thought for today:
Throw Satan out and bring Jesus in - he's the best cleaning agent there is !

No comments:

Post a Comment